Sunday, January 10, 2010

Up all Night

I was up all night long last night with Bryson and Sawyer.....

No, they aren't sick.... So why would I be up till 1:30 in the morning??? Because my kids personalities are as obsessive compulsive as mine!!! We got the new Super Mario Game for Christmas and we are addicted.... They kept saying "One more level, one more level...." and since I love Mario.... I keep playing and playing.... It is really fun and a little more challenging when your playing with a three year old. Four people can play at the same time...
We are now on World 8....

Even when I went to bed last night I was dreaming about getting coins and jumping on turtles!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks fun I love Mario too.

Jennybug said...

You need to have Jaker-Boy come over he is on level 9!!!