Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bring Home A Baby Bumble Bee

My Mom was over visiting when the kids got home from school. They were telling us about their day. Zach was mad because the play ground aid had decided the Bee Bush was off limits!!! I say "If kids are dumb enough to mess with Bee's let them get stung..." After I said that, Zach said "Hey, are you calling us dumb???" Nothing gets past him..... 
My Mom asked what the Bee Bush was? That's when Zach pulled out a little bubble (that the squishy's come in) and explained to her that they like to catch Bees in them. My Mom looked at them with a surprised look... And said "you catch Bees in those?" Both Colton and Zach shook their heads and said "yeah!!!" That's when she said.... I will give you one dollar if you can catch a Bee in there!

Not even two minutes and both Zach and Colton ran in the house with a Bumble Bee in a tiny little bubble... and just like that Grandma lost two dollars...(That was faster than a slot machine in Vegas...)  I just had to grab my camera to snap a few pictures.... As much as I wanted those Bees out of my house, I just had to get pictures!!!

  I hope this is the last time my boys bring home a baby bumble bee in a bubble!!!
Pretty soon the play ground aid is going to have to find something else to worry about. It is starting to get a little chilly and before you know it the Bees will be gone..... Every time my kids come home they tell me about something else they can't to at recess. Between the "Lunch Lady" and the "Play Ground Aid" I'm not sure which one is worse???

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's pretty amazing, what talented boys. I wish they could come catch the flies I keep finding inside.