Sunday, September 19, 2010

For the love of the game...

The other night I went in the boys room to grab a blanket... I always look over at the boys to see how cute they look when they're sleeping (I thought it was so cute that they were both sleeping with their footballs) So I went and got my camera... I positioned myself just right to get a great picture, right as I snapped my camera Colton turned around and yelled at me with a big smile.... (I can't believe they were pretending to be asleep )

Here are my cute boys fake sleeping....
(Look closely and you can see the #1 on Zach's head.... This is his football number... He chose it so he could go around telling people "He's #1")

After about 2 hours I went in a looked again.... This time they were asleep, So I took one more picture!!!!
These boys cant get enough of football.... They eat, SLEEP and drink it!!!!

No comments: