This morning when Zach woke up he came right up to me and said "Do you want to know how I know the tooth fairy isn't real?" I looked at him a little surprised (not knowing where this was coming from out of the blue.... and said sure) He then told me "Yesterday, I pulled out my tooth and didn't tell anyone, then I put it under my pillow and the tooth fairy didn't come." Then with his big toothless smile he said "So, I know the tooth fairy isn't real and its you and Dad." He also shared his theory with all his brothers..... I pulled him aside and told him he was right, and that I am glad he figured it out (I was getting a little worried we would have to send money to his mission companion to sneak under his pillow.) Then Ben told Zach "That's good now we don't have to give you money any more for your teeth!" Zach said "Duh, that's lame." So I have come up with a plan...
***Tonight Zach is going to tell all his brothers that the tooth fairy didn't come because he didn't believe in it.... He will then say "I do think the tooth fairy is real!" Then the tooth fairy will come and all will be good!!! (I hope)
This is a picture of Zach last year when I took him in for an orthodontist appointment. The orthodontist told me that his teeth looked good and to bring him in next year.... When he told me this I said very surprised "Really, they are?" Zach caught the tone in my voice and said "What, did you think he was going to say they looked all bad???" Zach is getting so big.... I can't get anything past him!!!! 

1 comment:
I hope the plan works! If not just have them call Bryan remember he saw the tooth fairy!!!
Post a Comment