Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The School Lunch Lady

While eating dinner tonight, Colton said "If I could have a wish, I would wish that the school lunch lady could be nice!" This cracked me up!!!! The next half hour was spent talking about how mean the school lunch lady is! I googled Lunch lady because I thought it would be fun to post a picture of a lunch lady.... After looking at the image results on google.... I don't think there is such thing as a nice Lunch Lady!!!!
Once I think about it, if I had to make lunch for 1000 kids and clean up after them each day.... I don't think I would be very nice either!!!****Zachary just came down and I asked him if the school lunch lady looked like this???? 
 He said "YES!!!"

Which brings me to my next question.... Do all school lunch ladies look the same???? 

1 comment:

Carson said...

This is so funny...very true!