Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pre-School for Sawyer

This morning all four kids woke up at the same time to get ready for school (it was Sawyer's first day of Pre-school) as they were eating the pancakes I made them for breakfast, Bryson said "Sawyer, I am so excited for you to go to pre-school...because then you can make your own friends and stop playing with my friends!!!" You got to love big brothers!!! Sawyer was so happy to go to school (I was very surprised.... all I have heard for three months is him telling me he is not going to school!!!) After taking pictures with him and his school bucket we were off to school......

We got to pre-school and Sawyer went and sat by himself.... He then picked up the chalk drew a few circles and then said "I'm done, lets go home!" I then sat him down and told him to have fun that I would be back soon.... He screamed and cried.... and tried to grab on to me....
 (I tried not to cry as I walked out the door....)
When I got home I noticed that Miss Heidi had called, I listened to my message and she said "He only cried for 10 seconds and was doing great!!!" So there I was lonely for two hours with out anyone telling me what to do.... I don't know how I survived????

1 comment:

Carson said...

WOW two hours....what did you get done? I can just think of all the things I can do in two hours without extra hands...Your pictures are so cute! I can't believe he is in Pre-school! Man the time goes by fast!