Friday, May 22, 2009

Little Shoppers...

Today I went to Khols (to use up my cool $10.00 gift card that they've been sending each week in the mail) I had my two little helpers with me, Bryson and Sawyer (talk about one extreme to the other) Sawyer likes to run all over and hide in the racks of the clothes. Bryson on the other hand stays right by me. He said "Mom, you have to stay by your Mom, cause that sign says 'S-A-L-E' and it says {Stay by your Mom, right?}

Yep, Bryson.... That's just what the sign says!!! Now if I can only teach Sawyer what the sign says!!!

2 comments:

Carson said...

That boy is so darn cute! What a funny little story to remember.

Lizzy Hortin said...

How adorable! I can remember being little and running around hiding in the clothes, I must have missed that sign ha ha