Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pre-School Personality!!!

Today was pre-school graduation for Bryson... They had a little program with all 12 pre-schoolers today. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I could of watched it all day!!! Bryson on his last day of school.
Bryson and his cute little "girl" friend Sophie.

Bryson with both his teachers Mrs. MariAnn and Miss. Heidi. They made each a kid a cute scrapbook with pictures of things they've done through out the year!!! (Bryson adores both of them, Last Sunday during Sacrament Mrs. Heidi got up to take her baby out. Bryson yelled so loud... "Miss. Heidi, Miss. Heidi" then when she looked over he waved and got all excited. Miss. Heidi is the Pre-School Celebrity in the neighborhood!!! All the kids love her!!!)

I have included little video of Bryon's program. He was so cute and so very animated!!! He is the first kid I have had that I have filmed the entire program....I have only included a few highlights of the 45 minute program.... although you could watch the whole thing and not be bored!!!

6 comments:

Carson said...

That is so fun! He so cute and does have a personality for days! Congratulations Bryson! Hey send me a invite to watch the video. Thanks

Rebecca said...

Good job Bryson! I am sad I couldn't watch the video though.

Melissa said...

That is so cute even though I have know idea what they are saying in that first song!

Lizzy Hortin said...

Kids are so dang cute! I love how animated they are! Bryson is by far the best little singer!

Heidi said...

I am going to miss little Bryson over the summer! He did such a great job! Love you Bryson! XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Love,
Miss Heidi

Jennybug said...

This was tons of fun!!!