Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Olympic Museum

We went to the Park City Olympic Museum. It was really fun and the kids loved it!!! It was interactive so they had fun playing games, seeing all the old skis and snow sleds, looking at all the medals and Olympic memorabilia and running around!!!



Lighting the torch!!! When the kids were asking about the torch...I was telling the kids how they run the torch across the country and different people take turns carrying it. There was a little sign saying something like only very influential, outstanding, blah, blah, blah, people are asked to carry the torch... Then Ben said "Yeah, I carried the torch!!!" Both Colton and Zach said "DUH, Dad!!!" Our family picture... More self timing portraits!!!
I still need to work on the spacing... although getting 5 boys to sit still for 10 seconds, I'm thinking this is pretty good!!!
We spent most of time inside because of the rain. I want to come back and watch skiers go off these jumps into the pool. (the pool was leaking so they were working on getting it fixed) I know my boys would love to watch this and there is a little cafe... What a fun place for an ice cream cone!!! This picture makes me laugh... Once again check out Zach (I told him he looked like a fat kid with six chins) To bad everyone else is cute!!!

We had a great time in Park City!!! It was a great little trip!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, I didn't know there was a museum there. We did go see the ski jumpers that was fun. They jumped into a pool.

Heidi said...

A few more cute family pictures! I love it!