Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

For Memorial Day we went up to Park City... We took advantage of the free 2 night promotion at Westgate (a timeshare gimmick that I talked Ben into doing). It was so nice and so much fun to get away with our little family. We went on a little hike... The boys all loved it!!!
The most exciting thing was throwing rocks into the river.
Everyone had to find the biggest rock they could carry including Sawyer, and of course I made them all hold still for two seconds while I took a picture!!! I really thought Sawyer was going in the river with this rock. (Is this kid really only two years old???)
This is my favorite new thing.... The self timer on my camera!!! I am actually in a picture. I need to get my spacing down just a little bit better... besides that, It turned out cute!!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun weekend! I love getting away to Park City it really feels like you are far away when you are there.

Carson said...

Looks like you had a great time! What cute pictures!

Rebecca said...

I swear Sawyer looks older than Bryson!

Heidi said...

I love the pictures - especially the family one! What a cute group you guys are!

Jennybug said...

I am totally amazed you didn't have to fish Sawyer out of the river. That rock is huge!!!!!!

Brittany said...

We went to that timeshare thing too! Besides the 3 hour presentation, it was really fun.

Lizzy Hortin said...

Your family is soooo cute! What is it about boys throwing big rocks into water? Daniel was doing that when we were in Canada and an old lady got mad at him!