Every time Sawyer gets out of the bath tub he says "I be duck, I be duck!" Then I wrap him up in his ducky towel.... He then says "I see, I see!" I then hold him up to look in the mirror. He smiles and says "Quack, Quack!!!" I just think he is so cute!!!


Occasionally, we will run into a little problem called the ducky towel is dirty...
He always gets sad! Bryson on the other hand always says... "I don't want to be a duck!!!"

I love this silly little boy so much!!!
6 comments:
What a cute little duck!
That is a very cute towel (and little boy)
I love the little things...they grow up so fast!
What a cutie! That's really cute how he wants to see himself and then he quacks!
Cute! I want a little duck around my house!!!!
That is one little duck I would let the kids keep. He really looks like his hero Zach in these pictures.
Post a Comment