Thursday, May 14, 2009

Such a Slacker...

Wow, I have been the biggest blog slacker... I think about it a lot but just never seem to take the time to post... (I know there are a lot of other blog slackers worse than me... I'm not trying to single out Jenny or Brittany) any way... What have I been up to lately... SPORTS, SPORTS and more SPORTS.... Welcome to my life!

Today Ben came home from work and I was not ready for sports, nor did I have Bryson ready!!! (nor did I even care) Needless to say we were late for the game and Bryson did not have a mitt.... really, it was NOT the end of the world!!! He is playing T-Ball for crying out loud!!!! (If it were Tackle Football I would of been ready!!!)

Any way today was the last game!!!! Yeah!!! Although, Flag football is still going strong till June... Tuesdays, Wednesday and double games on Saturday!!! At least now we don't have double games on Tuesday and Thursday!!!

I have also been selling a bunch of junk on Ebay... So really when it's all said and done it is very time consuming... (and I wonder if I am even making money!!!) I want to write on my auctions NO foreigners, PLEASE do not even ask me your stupid questions... Like I want to waste a bunch of time dealing with a bunch of foreign people who can't even understand English let alone will not even win the item... Usually I just say shipping is $50.00 then I don't have to deal with it!!! Oh, and by the way I hate selling things for .99 cents!!!!

I have also been selling a bunch of junk on KSL.... I love it!!! People bring cash, they come to your house and pick it up and it's actually kinda fun meeting all the interesting KSL people... (Yeah, I guess that is a great sign I need to get out of the house more!!!)

I have started organizing a lot of stuff (It's actually pretty easy when you sell it all!!!) Me and Ben have been eating shakes for dinner every night so that's kinda nice not having to cook and clean up the mess afterwards... I have also lost some weight, so I'm happy about that!!!

I am counting down the days till school is out... I am so tired of "MOMWORK" I could scream... and it probably shows on my kids report cards. But, having my kids on two different tracks has been really hard.... I never have a break from school work or kids!!!! The sad thing is when my kids do get out of school... They go back one month later (yuck) It's to bad I'm not one of those school freak parents!!! (It's hard to try and teach your kids not to milk the system.. When you were the queen of it) I got really good grades!!! (Although, I can't tell you much about what I learned) and I actually did have a teacher ask me out (after I graduated... Yeah, that was a little strange!!!)

One other thing I was just thinking about.... I hate the energy saving light bulbs!!! I thought I would do my part for the environment so I purchased these.... At the time I didn't know it took forever and a day once you turn it on to get light!!! If I want to go into a room and turn on light I want to see NOW, not in five minutes!!! So, now I pretty much have to leave the dumb light on all day!!! So much for saving energy!!!

One thing to be happy about is NO SCOUTS till May 29th... I can't wait to have two Fridays in a row that I don't have to entertain little boys!!! I feel like Mrs. Hannigan.... except my song would be "Little boy's, little boy's every where I look is lit-tle boy's"

Well, maybe everyone is glad I haven't blogged in a while!!! There you have it.... My life!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I have those stupid energy saving light bulbs too. They are so dim they don't even provide very good light! Keep up the blogging yours is one of my favorites!

Rebecca said...

Oh you really sound like a slacker......you have ALOT to do with your kids!!!! I think you are a good mom! I do get tired of the Mom homework too! I think we should get grades too!!!!!!!

Jennybug said...

Blaaaa Blaaaa!