Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swimming Time

The pool was so nice and warm. We all had a blast playing family tag. Colton and Zach really loved swimming, the pool was only 3 1/2 feet deep and both of them could touch the bottom through out the entire pool. Sawyer and Bryson had a lot of fun swimming with their little life jackets... They look so close to the same age, no wonder everyone asks us if there twins!!! This is Zacharys new favorite thing to do when I take pictures... (I think he learned it from Uncle Jonathan) It's kind of ironic that my most photogenic kid is the one who tries his hardest to be un-photogenic.... I told Zach he should take a normal picture every once in a while, so when he has kids they won't think something was wrong with him!!!

1 comment:

Jennybug said...

Wow! Zach really is a special kid!!!!