I can't believe once again I fought the crowds and the cold to get a deal!!! No sleep.... I pulled an all nighter with two friends and met up with Melissa and all her friends... We worked together and got everything we wanted!!! First Toys-R-Us at midnight.... Then Wal-Mart then Target and then Old Navy.... I got home at 9:30 in the morning and crashed!!!!! Ben was so nice to let me sleep all day while he took care of the kids!!!!
The best part....I am completely done CHRISTMAS shopping with the exception of a few gifts for Zach!!!!
The best part....I am completely done CHRISTMAS shopping with the exception of a few gifts for Zach!!!!

2 comments:
I don't think I could do an all nighter but way to go with being done!
The funny thing about that night was that Bryan was so into it usually he is with the boys playing games....what was his deal, he does the dishes then goes crazy over the adds? I am so happy for you to be all done with your shopping I hope to get mine started this week, but thanks to your mom I am pretty much done with Reagan! She is so good at working her magic I dont know what I would do with out her. She truly is a Santa!
Post a Comment