Thursday, November 19, 2009

Surrounded by Construction

I am so tired of construction everywhere I go. I'm tired of the noise, I'm tired of the detours and most of all I'm tired of the creepy construction workers!!! Can you only be hired for construction if you smoke??
Yesterday at school UDOT came and did an assembly on construction. Zachary told me this morning while driving to school "Mom, did you know you have to stay 200 feet away from a construction sign.... So basically we can't go in our backyard or our house!!!"

Funny boy Zach, always making me laugh!!!

3 comments:

Jennybug said...

Wow! I did not know it was 200 feet! ha ha

Carson said...

I am so sorry I hate that so much! Soon you will be able to come over to my house to get away form it, I am so excited to be so close to you and Jenny. Here comes the days of crafting!!!

Lizzy Hortin said...

I swear construction NEVER ends, it's everywhere! ugh!