This year was a great Halloween!!! I just love Halloween and love, love, love to dress up... in fact I may do just a post on myself, since I loved my costume so much!!! But first I will tell about the kids....
Colton was a Skeleton (grim reaper guy)

Zachary was this
scary guy.... and went trick or treating with the cutest witch in town Nicole!!!
Bryson was knight.... I'll give you one guess what sawyer was......

Buzz
Lightyear.... of course!!!!

Zach and Nicole
I almost didn't dress up, because I seem to always wait till the last minute.... Not a lot has changed from when I was little. I can
remember my Mom staying up late and sewing costumes for me the night before Halloween! (Thanks Mom) I finally came up with an idea of what I wanted to be the night before Halloween.... Well, maybe it was Halloween since it was 1:00 in the morning.... I couldn't sleep all night and should of just ran to
Wal-mart and got the stuff I needed to sew my costume....But, instead Ben said "I should just go to sleep and do it tomorrow!"
So I did.....

I was a 1960's Vintage Barbie Doll!!!! I love, love, loved this costume and must say it's one of my favorites (besides I Dream of Jeanie costume I wore in 3rd and 4
th grade!!!)

I have quite a few pictures so I'll post some more tomorrow. My favorite part of the costume was my eye make up.... So don't be surprised if you see me one day wearing bright blue eye
shadow and fake eyelashes!!!

We had a lot of fun at Jenny's party!!!

This is my friend Heather who also loves to dress up! She was Medusa and had snakes all in her hair!

Our Happy Halloween Family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment