Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Party

Every year Grandma Ann always does a fun Halloween party. First we all went to the pumpkin patch across the street. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a great time running around in the little hay maze!!! I actually thought about buying a few pumpkins.... Then I saw the prices and about choked... one word "rip off." I had to laugh once I saw the signs posted all over the pumpkin patch.... I felt like saying "If you would like me to buy a pumpkin please consider lowering your prices!!!! Colton and DrewAfter the pumpkin patch we all went to Grandma Ann's house and ate pizza. The kids had so much fun riding wiggle cars and playing outside together. They all loved making their pumpkin faces. They turned out so cute!!!
Sawyer and his cute pumpkin!!!!
Bryson
Bryson also liked decorating his cupcake.....
Do you think he could possibly fit anymore candy on it????

No comments: