Everywhere I look lately I see candy or candy wrappers. The consequence is 3 pieces of candy in the garbage from everyone.. I got this idea from my sister and it works great. I think its so funny how kids never change I remember coming home from Trick or treating and sorting through all the candy and then trading with my brothers and sisters.

Bryson

Colton

Sawyer
Zach
I also remember carrying around my big pillow case full of candy. It was so neat to be able to eat candy whan ever you want.... Being a kid at Halloween is just so fun!!!!
4 comments:
I remember sorting and trading candy too! It was the best. I like you're idea of the throwing away 3 pieces of candy penalty, I'll have to remember that one.
WOW that bag looks heavy!!! I also remember sorting and trading. The good old days.
I loved trading candy. Even though we would all trick or treat together my siblings always had different candy then me. We could keep it until Christmas by then I think I just threw it away!
You are sooooo good. I have them give me three pieces of candy, but I eat it. Although most of the time it is the yucky candy so I do throw it away.
Post a Comment