Friday, June 20, 2014

A day at Lagoon... Lucky Me!!!

So I took all the boys and a few friends to Lagoon Thursday.

I was planning on hanging at the pool for a couple hour until my kids started driving me crazy all they want to do is roller coaster after roller coaster. Let just say I am so not a lagoon fan!!! So I made a deal if they let me lay at the pool for an hour then I would go on roller coasters! next time I am sending them loose and if they want to find me I will be at the pool laying out under a speaker listening to music!!! 
The boys waiting for. E to go on roller coasters with them, the older boys did not want to take them with them I think because they wanted to pick up on girls. I told them Bryson is the one who gets all the girls that they would have better luck if they took him!!! Bryson said "it's true, all the girls to like me!" 
The water at lagoon is not heated at all which makes for some really cold swimming, having all boys means no filters especially with a Mom who laughs at everything it just isn't a good combo... Colton was getting in the pool and said "oh, my heck this water is freezing" and Bryson yells "yeah, just wait till your balls get in! Then it's way freezing!" I really do try not to laugh but it's just so funny to me! I guess they give the all boy families to the Moms who can handle it!!! 
All these boys got me to go on Wicked AGIAN!!! This time I did a lot better and didn't even swear:) I'm so proud of myself!!! 
I have rode the Jet Star with quite a boys in my life, but I have to say these two are the cutest ones!!! 

It's really sad when the train is your favorite ride at lagoon ( and that's not saying a lot) I told the kids my favorite ride is sleeping in the chair by the pool in the sun!!!
The boys love to cause trouble and I love to watch... They untie peoples shoes while they are on the skyride. I was sitting there watching as the people pass by and there reactions. Then a really scary guy with a bunch a tattoos and long mustache is up next, and I thought to myself...they'll skip him! Well to my surprise Zach's friend went right ahead and untied his shoe... He laughed:) the next guy actually the one in the picture got so mad he FREAKED out!!! Goes to show you just can't judge!
Look how cute all these boys are! They LOVE lagoon...me not so much! And I have to say lucky me I have a season pass and get to go as much as I want the whole season!!! If only I lived in Anaheim and had a season pass to Disneyland I would be in heaven!!!! 






1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wow you are braver than me. Lagoon is on the list of places I do not ever want to go. But it looks like you had a fun time, and I would probably like the water part, just not the ride part.