Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hiking Donut Falls


Well, right now we are cramming as much fun in our life as possible. Today we went over to Bens Moms house and helped move some stuff with the whole family. It was really fun to see everyone it was so nice to be around so many people who love and support us unconditionally. We then all went and had lunch at Wendy's and then we went up to hike Donut Falls. It was so fun with Gene and Camille, I love hanging out with them and their family. Their boys crack me up and are so much fun to be around. 
Our family. I love all these boys so much!!! 
All the kids... 
We take selfies because we can:) 


After our hike Ben and I went to Texas Road House and left the kids home to eat Mac and Cheese. It was a yummy dinner and we had a great time together! 
I'm am so blessed to be able to have such a great day with all the people I love. My (little) family is the best!!! 

No comments: