Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cherry Hill

A few weeks ago we went to Cherry Hill. First off it was a little ironic camping right next to the mobile home park. I thought this is kinda weird that they live her all the time and we just come stay in a trailer for fun:) the best part was that it was so close. It made me laugh because Zach said " this is so weird camping in a neighborhood!" 
All the boys at Cherry Hill. We had a great time they had a fun little water park, miniature golf course and a maze.
The maze was the best! My kids are huge survivor fans and we always watch it together as a family. In fact Bryson is going on survivor as soon as he turns 18! Ben and I hid uno cards in a bag in four different places. Each kid had a color and had to find all four of their uno cards. Then find the stairs to make to us, where we had a bag tied with knots and a puzzle in it. They were so excited! Sawyer found all his cards first but could not find the stairs, we were up watching him and he ran into the same dead end 5 times he was getting so frustrated.
Then Bryson found all his cards and found the stairs and WON the title of the Petersen Family survivor. 
I have never seen Colton so mad in my entire life in fact he would not let it go!!! And continued to talk about the next day... Saying that Bryson cheated... I told him it was outwit, outlast and outplay! Then finally we just had to tell him to be quiet or he would be grounded!!! All the kids can talk about is doing another survivor challenge especially Colton he need to redeem himself!!! 
At the pool, it was a really fun day. It always is when we are all together!!! 
So basically besides my kids this is the only thing that makes me happy right now! I love my little glamper so much!!! It's like my 5th child I want to sell everything I own and live in it!!! I can't explain how I feel when I'm in my glamper it is my happy place! We have worked on it so much together as a family!!! 
One Sunday we spent all day out in the trailer painting and listening to country music. Ben and I let the kids paint all the hard to reach places!!! 
Talk about painting yourself into a corner!!! We also did all the little details that were driving me crazy... I love how the hinges turned out... 
Ben also put up this frame around the backsplash for me. I love it!!! It looks so cute!!! 
I spent a couple of nights up till 3:00 sewing curtians. They turned out exactly like I had them pictured in my mind! Now I just need to sew pillows and a quilt:) 
I live all my decorations... It's mostly all from DI and yard sales!!!  Oh, how I love a bargain!!! 
I also love my pink striped wall paper it is so cute and so fun to wallpaper. If this was the 80's I would be the wall paper queen (just like my mom was) 
I just love this glamper. I am going to try and drive it up to Lagoon campground in a couple weeks as soon as I get brave. I could just sit in this little trailer all day! Infact I went and sat in it for an hour today. I curled up in my dumpster blanket (the quilt I pulled out of the dumpster at work, don't worry Ben washed it really good!) and just listened to rain coming down. I could of curled up and just gone to sleep and pretended that the world didn't exist!! But, I had plans with Brittany so I had to go. We had such a great time and took the kids to the museum of curiosity. They had a great time playing together and Brittany and I talked. When I got home my Mom had left the Lego Movie and a treat on the porch. The kids were so excited and we snuggled and watched the movie together. My kids are so sweet I love each of them so so much! I'm so glad I have them in my life!!!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I have seen that sign for Cherry Hill before but never really knew what it was. It looks like a fun place. And I love reading about your glamper! It is so cute!!!!! I think the thing that tickles me so much is it is such a "girly" looking glamper and then here you are with all the boys! So fun!!!