Thursday, June 12, 2014

I'm so disappointed


Life has away of taking unexpected turns and things that you thought would never happen do. It's hard enough in life trying to make it through the problems you have, without people you thought loved you and supported you making more problems. I am so disappointed in the actions and things that members of my family have done and said. Not only to me but to others. They have no facts what so ever and have made up lies and accusations. Some of these lies and stories have been easy to solve for me because I can go straight to the source and get it cleared up. However some of these lies and stories will never be able to be cleared up and they have done damage beyond control. I now know who I can trust and who I can't. I know who is there for me in hard times and who is just there for the story, the gossip and the entertainment. I realize that some people think they are doing good when they are causing more damage than they will ever know. 

I honestly can not believe the things that have been said about my family. Not only to others but straight to my face. It pains me and has brought me to tears. With everything I am going through right now I do not have time to worry about the people who are making more problems for me, especially on one of the hardest days of my life!!!

I am strong and I can do this on my own. I do not need anyone!!! 

Back to my quote... (That today I will write in purple marker and tape to my mirror.)
"Don't expect anything from anyone. 
Kill your idols and think for yourself!!!"

In a strange way I am feeling liberated. I have spent so much of my time living my life for others. From what I do and say to where I live. I am ready to live my life for me, my husband and my children. 
I am feeling a little bit excited to get my life in order to de-junk and de-clutter my entire life. 


Despite how terribly sad I am I actually had a really good day. Ben and I went and saw the movie Blended. I love Adam Sandler movies they are always so funny and it was a great escape from reality. It  was so nice to get away from my sucky life for 2 hours that we decided to go eat lunch and then go see another movie. So we went to Neighbors it was also really funny... Even though it was kinda raunchy sometimes I like that humor, and it was another 2 hours of getting away from reality. After the movie the kids got home from school and we went and took a canoe out on the lake. It was really fun and relaxing to put my feet in the water and enjoy the outdoors as Ben rowed the boat.
All the boys except Zach ( he is at Lagoon)
I love selfies...
After the canoe we went to the park. It was really fun just being together and watching the kids play. The water was really fun and next time we will bring Lego boats and Lego guys. Sawyer is really excited and so am I. 
There is just something about water that brings me comfort and peace. There is nothing in the whole world like having the sand being washed away from under your feet as the waves come rolling in. And this is why I love the bech. 



No comments: