Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day at Lagoon

This morning Sawyer came in and told Ben he was not allowed to come out of his room. So Ben and layed in bed listening to Sawyer and his big feet clomping around the house. Then both Sawyer and Bryson came on asked Ben what he wanted to eat for breakfast because they were making breakfast in bed... I laughed when Ben said he wanted "a diet coke and a zone bar" I guess he went with the safe choice. A few minutes later they came up smiling Bryson had the Zone bar and Sawyer had a glass of Diet Coke. Then they told us that Ben could now come out. It was so cute they had all made signs and wrote cards that said Best Dad in galaxy. We then got ready and were off to Lagoon. It was such a great day and we had so much fun. First off we decided to swim, then we did rides and ate lunch. Then we went on a ride called Wicked... Everyone tricked me and Sawyer and we did not realize that we were on the scariest ride in Lagoon until it was too late... I admit I did drop the S-bomb a few times.... It was crazy!!!! 
Swimming at lagoona beach. The water was so so cold!!!! 
It was such a nice day we walked on every ride... I told Ben and the kids the only thing that could make this day better is if Lagoon was Disneyland!!!! 
The kids loved the water slides. 
We went on the rattle snake rapids and the kids and Ben moved all over the place so they didn't get wet... I was the one who got completely soaked!!!! 
The kids loved the roller coasters... Although the first roller coaster Sawyer went on after we asked him if he liked it and he said "I just closed my eyes and I don't even know what just happened!" 
We loved seeing the Paecock in pioneer village. It was so beautiful and neat to see. It was also so cute because we saw little peacock babies. (They were hidden in the bushes so no pictures) 
Peacocks are now my favorite birds. It was so amazing seeing all his feathers spread out like this!!!
Sawyer and I rode the Collossus again while everyone else went on a crazy hammer ride. He was so nervous the first time but after he loved it and wanted to go again! 
Bryson and Zach went on a couple more rides while all of us waited, we were way to dizzy!!! 
We then decided to let the kids play some games. It cracked me up when Bryson said "duh, I'm not playing that game, I can play that one at home on the Wii." 
Colton was the first winner... And won this baby Dino... Then Sawyer won one and they traded it in for a little monkey. They are going to give it to Copper.... 
We got home around 10:30 and showered all the kids are in bed... And me and Ben are going to try and pull an all nightier, although he is asleep right now... I might have to go buy a MONSTER to try and keep us up all night... Well see what happens. 




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Lagoon is such a fun summer place. Adam and I went there last year but I can tell we are getting old because we were wiped out at the end of the day and I couldn't stomach some of the rides like I used to!