Monday, January 12, 2009

Car Crash...

12 years ago when I bought my first car (a brand new dodge Neon) I would of totally freaked out if this would of happened to my car!!!When this happened.... I didn't cry or freak out, I was a little sad considering this car is less than two months old.... The only thing I was nervous about is what to tell Ben.... I knew I couldn't tell him flat out that while parking at Costco I hit into a parking light and the big cement barrier made a hole in my car....

So I thought about it all day and then when Ben came home I told him "I had been in a car crash but I was OK and none of the kids got hurt." He said concerned "Someone hit you?" I told him "No!" Then he said a little annoyed "You hit someone?" I said "No." Then he said are you kidding around with me?" Then I told him what happened... and it didn't seem so bad....


There are a lot of things worse than a little hole in your car!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are right there are alot of things worse...like when I crashed into my old explorer while driving my red car....that way I took out two of my cars with one crash.....sheesh.

Melissa said...

Oh well, at least you had something interesting to blog about and you have a good attitude about it. I remember your neon, I thought it was the coolest car and I had wanted to get one too.

Karen said...

I loved that Neon!!! Ben still laughs at me when I tell him it was my favorite car... I wish they made a six seater and I would totally get another one!