Monday, January 5, 2009

The forgotten ones...

* The ones I forgot to list that I now remember....
1. Family Night every Monday
2. Be better at doing homework (Mom work) with my kids!
3. Read scriptures every night. Be more thankful and show gratitude to others and Heavenly Father.
5. Try not to sluff church as much.... I do have a pretty legit reason for this, Sawyer is a nightmare to deal with and I always leave early because I would rather put him down for a nap than watch while he beats up all the other kids in Nursery.

4 comments:

Roger Gibson said...

My little boy is a nightmare at church also. Hopefully the 9 o'clock change will help. I would also go home if I weren't in primary so Roger is the one that sluffs!

susan said...

Great goals, Karen. You've inspired me to write mine down and stick to them.

Anonymous said...

I have some of those goals too! Hopefully my goals in 2009 will be better then 2008!

Heidi said...

You crack me up - I love your honesty!