Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jake...

Jake came home from school today. I saw his hand and said "Nice hands, what does your Mom say when you draw on yourself?" Jake said " She says, Go wash your hands!" All I had to do, is look at the bathroom and say "Go." (I wanted it washed off before any of my kids got any ideas)
Then he said "That's just how boring History is..." That made me laugh, and then I just had to take a picture!!!! You gotta love Jr. High kids!!!

I'm really thankful I can stay home all day..... Then I started laughing and thought (What if Ben came home from work like this.... and said "Thats just how boring work is, That would be funny....)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My parents always hated when we drew on ourselves and so we never did and then when I would see school mates doing it, it would bug me. Even now... If I am super desperate for a paper I search and search for one and if I cannot find one I will write something on my hand really tiny and then as soon as I have a paper... off it goes. It bugs me to have my hand stamped too... I hate it!!

Lizzy Hortin said...

That's way funny, i think he should have picked a better design though ha ha

Rebecca said...

It must be a junior high thing....we have had that issue around our house....maybe they don't give them paper in junior high?

Carson said...

Wow you sure have had a busy week! I love the pictures. I hope you are feeling better!

Heidi said...

I love it! My Jake does the same thing - what is up with that!?