Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Naughty Buddies"

Last week when Kendra was staying at our house, she decided to make "Muddy Buddies" she got all the ingredients and ran the recipe off... Then sadly put everything away.... I asked her if she was going to make her "Muddy Buddies" She said "I can't because you don't have a microwave." I said "Hello, get a pan and melt your chocolate on the stove" It made me laugh watching her make her famous "Muddy Buddies" After she was done she said "I feel like I am living with Amish... Who doesn't have a microwave???"
Kendra wanted to take her big bag of Muddy Buddies with her when she went to bed. (I didn't let her.... Like I want a big bag of Muddy Buddies all over) Then when Ben came home from work he ate them all.... Poor Kendra

After teasing Kendra about her "Muddy Buddies" I tried some.... They were so good!!! We had her make us some Sunday night.... ( It was much easier for her being at her own house with the convenience of a microwave and all) We ate the whole bag, Now Ben calls them "Naughty Buddies" Because they are just to addicting!!!

5 comments:

Jalissa Bell said...

Muddie Buddies are so yummy! Jenna made them and I thought eww.. but then when I tried it, I'm like you! I ate the whole bag! It's amazing what things you think would be nasty together taste so delish!

Melissa said...

Oooh I've always wanted to try Muddie Buddies. Do you really not have a microwave?

Carson said...

I remember making these when I was a kid...they are so good I think ben came up with a great name for them!

Heidi said...

Kay, seriously - no microwave!?

Jennybug said...

Thanks so much for watching the two big kids!!!! Oh I almost forgot Kendra doesn't like to be called big. Thanks for watching our Teenagers.