Hopefully in a couple weeks he'll be able to make it himself.... That way I won't have to get up at 7:00 in the morning!!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Early morning wake up...
Sawyer has been able to get out of his crib now for sometime.... Although, now when he gets out, he brings me his bottle and the giant Nestles Quick... he'll then come into my room and hand it to me and say " I want Cocoa ba ba, Mom!" 
Hopefully in a couple weeks he'll be able to make it himself.... That way I won't have to get up at 7:00 in the morning!!!
Hopefully in a couple weeks he'll be able to make it himself.... That way I won't have to get up at 7:00 in the morning!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Funny! Can you make his cocoa bottle the night before, and teach him to open the fridge and get it?
He does know how to open the fridge... I'm just afraid if I do that he'll be drinking cocoa all night and never get any sleep.
Ellie carries that big thing around, too! She also likes hers warmed up - crazy!
Post a Comment