Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not Much to Say

I have been sick all this week... No fun! Although I have enjoyed staying home and not being out in the cold. I now have two teenage kids living with me and I love it. Teenagers are a blast!!! I have been watching Kendra and Jake while my sister Jenny is on a cruise. Kendra and Jake have been great although, they have had a hard time adjusting to the food at my house!!! So when Ben took Kendra to her house she raided Jenny's pantry looking for some junk food!!!! I had to laugh when I saw what they came back with....
5 cans of soda pop,
2 boxes of cocoa crispies,
1 pack of Top Ramon,
1 pack of microwave popcorn (which they will not be able to use since we don't have microwave)
a bag of frozen peas
and 1 bag of chocolate chips (That I'm not supposed to tell their Mom about!)
I guess Jenny is also lacking in the junk food department!!!

One day after school as Kendra was browsing through the refrigerater she finally text one of her friends and asked him to bring her an Arby's meal... (He couldn't because he had to work) The next day he told her he would take her to dinner at 5:00 although Kendra chose the Turkey dinner I made instead of going out to McDonalds! (I told her "I wouldn't feel bad if she wanted to go out.") She said "No way, and miss this amazing dinner... I'll just have him take me out for dessert!"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

No microwave - what? Are you kidding me?