The boys were both really good and stayed right by me while I pushed the wheel chair. Everything went great except for the fact that I wasn't quite sure how to use the wheel chair... I had to ask the person in the parking place next to me how to open it up. (I must say, I love handicap parking!) They helped me out with wheel chair. I went back to the car to help Laura into the chair.... I didn't have the brake on and as she went to sit in the chair the chair went rolling away and we both fell. (I looked around embarrassed, nobody was watching...I sure hope I'm not on a Dateline story one day)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Back to the float preveiw....
TuesdayI took Laura to the float preveiw... Bryson and Sawyer loved it the first time and I thought it would be fun to take Laura. (She loved it)

The boys were both really good and stayed right by me while I pushed the wheel chair. Everything went great except for the fact that I wasn't quite sure how to use the wheel chair... I had to ask the person in the parking place next to me how to open it up. (I must say, I love handicap parking!) They helped me out with wheel chair. I went back to the car to help Laura into the chair.... I didn't have the brake on and as she went to sit in the chair the chair went rolling away and we both fell. (I looked around embarrassed, nobody was watching...I sure hope I'm not on a Dateline story one day)
This was the boys favorite float...


We had fun looking at the floats with Laura....
The boys were both really good and stayed right by me while I pushed the wheel chair. Everything went great except for the fact that I wasn't quite sure how to use the wheel chair... I had to ask the person in the parking place next to me how to open it up. (I must say, I love handicap parking!) They helped me out with wheel chair. I went back to the car to help Laura into the chair.... I didn't have the brake on and as she went to sit in the chair the chair went rolling away and we both fell. (I looked around embarrassed, nobody was watching...I sure hope I'm not on a Dateline story one day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The float preview looks like fun. I would rather do that then watch the parade during the hot day!
Is it bad that I'm laughing? - I'm picturing you chasing a wheelchair!
Post a Comment