Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Full of Questions

Lately Colton has been full of questions, most them are about fighting and who would win? I started jotting a them down because they make me laugh. These are some of my favorites...
1. Dad how many coyotes do you think you can take on?
2. Who do you think would win in a fight an elephant or a rhino?
3. (while at the zoo) Mom, do you think I could take on that monkey? I'm pretty sure I could win in a fight.... (such confidence)
4. Who do you think would win in a baby fight Reagan or Sawyer?
5. Is there more girls in the world or boys? If all the boys took on all the girls, who would win in a fight?
and the questions keep coming and coming.... I love this little boy!!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

My answers:
1. I think Ben could take on quite a few coyotes. (He's pretty strong.)
2. I think the rhino would win, they have horns.
3. I think Colton would win the monkey, if the monkey did not bite.
4. Reagan or Sawyer? Pretty even. Sawyer is buff, but I have seen Reagan fight Boozer and she is scrappy.
5. Girls, no contest. Girls have smarts, boys just have muscles....

Jennybug said...

Has he ever asked who would win out of Jonathan or Ben? (or does he already know this answer?)

Karen said...

Ha Ha... Yes, he did ask that question. I can't believe i forgot that one. The answer was... (Not sure, Jonathan is probably stronger... But, is faster and has more experience in fighting!)

Rebecca, I like all your answers!

benreschke said...

These are all very important and salient questions that I too ponder...

Heidi said...

I love that boy of yours! I'm so glad you wrote them day - he'll love it later in life!