Saturday, July 25, 2009

Donut Falls

Saturday we hiked to Donut Falls. we had so much fun it was nice to be up in the mountains with the fresh cool mountain air. The kids had a great time and loved hiking. Their favorite part was all the chipmunks and squirrels. Good thing we had a lot of crackers and pop corn to feed them with.
Bryson was my little buddy all through the hike. At first I asked him "To hold my hand." He said "Mom, I don't need your help. I can do it all by myself!" That when I had to get smart.... I told him "I know you can do by yourself. It's just that I'm a little scared so I want you to hold my hand so I don't fall." He was so cute and made sure I was doing OK and wasn't scared the whole hike!!! It was fun to listen to him talk the entire way up and down.... I'm not kidding, he never stopped talking for a second!!!
The kids loved the water even though it was freezing cold!!!

This is as far up the water fall we went. We will wait a few more year till we climb higher!!!We all had so much fun hiking and can't wait to go again!!! I think it's cute that Ben and Colton dressed like twiners!!!

No comments: