The 24th of July was so much fun. We started off the day at Cowabunga Bay. The kids had so much fun going on the slides and so did I. It was a great way to spend the day!!!

After we were done swimming me and Zach ran to Wal-Mart and bought a whole bunch of soda pop to sell at my Grandma's house. This has been a tradition since I can remember. I had fun watching the kids having so much doing the same thing as me when I was little. I loved hearing all the one liners the kids came up with to try and sell pop "Buy your girl a drink, You look thirsty buy a drink.... and my favorite (by Zach in a southern accent) "Hey mister, can you buy a soda so we can get money for our club house?" (He had just recently watched Little Rascals.... ) and he did sell a soda pop!

I was beginning to think the kids drank more pop than they sold... although once it was all said and done the kids made about $40.00 it seems like a lot of money..... until you spilt it up 10 ways.....

Great Grandma Stott made sure everyone stayed off the wall.... Well, almost everyone!!!

I know this is awful.... but one of my favorite parts of the night was nasty lady smoking next to the gutter... Everyone was annoyed with this lady!!! Leave it to Uncle Mike to tell Zach to light a smoke bomb next to her.... Not only did Zach go light a smoke bomb he went and held right next to her.... She was really annoyed and told Zach to go somewhere else.... That's when some yelled "Right back at ya!!!" I'm not sure if after a while she got the picture, or her smokes ran out!!!

Girls just wanna have fun!!!
Grandma Ann brought light sticks for all the kids. They thought they were so fun.
Colton and Sawyer

Our little puppy "Bryson" playing fetch with a paper plate!!!

Sawyer and Ben

Grandma and Grandpa

All the cousins.... except one tiny little girl named Sarah....

I love this picture of Bryson and Reagan watching the fireworks... We had a great time hanging out with family and watching fireworks!!!
Happy Pioneer Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment