My Mom and Dad stopped over for a visit on Sunday. They brought a bunch of froggys over. At first I think my Mom was a little disappointed when the kids started throwing them at each other. She told me "She had envisioned Sawyer and Bryson playing with them in the bath tub and lining them up.... Well, Mom these pictures are for you. (No, they are not staged) They had so much fun playing in the tub with all the frogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
boy, you your kids like frogs! (it's better than snakes!)
See you just need to find the right kind of frogs...
i prefer rubber frogs over real ones any day
See, I do read your blog--in spurts, that is. It was so much fun to see you today at the store and see your creativity at work. You need to do a frog page with the cute frog brads and paper. Such a fun summer with your boys--I miss those days.
Post a Comment