That's when I came up with a crazy idea and told the kids they should put their swimsuits on and take a bath with all the frogs!!!! They were so excited and thought this was so fun. It was so cute listening to them talk as they took a bath with all the frogs. They even named them... Charlie, Hopper, Sam, La Damion and Adrien. (how they came up with the names I have no idea)
Sawyer watched from a distance with very wide eyes....

6 comments:
Wow Karen you really are a mom with four boys! I can't believe you let them swim with frogs. I heard that Sawyer wouldn't take a bath the next day because you all traumatized him. That is so funny! :) What a fun idea!
Some people swim with dolphins....why not bath with frogs????? That is so cute.
That is too funny. I can't believe either that they were able to bring the frogs in the bath. Did they bring them home?
No, we didn't bring them home.... "They would miss their family too much!"
I did tell the kids if they caught a cotton tail bunny that they could keep it. They tried the entire time and were so excited.... "when they came "close" to catching one!!!
That is so funny. I can't believe those funny pictures with the frogs on his head. It is so cute, yet it kind of grosses me out.
I love these pictures! That's pretty much a little boys dream to play with all those frogs in a bath tub ha ha.
Post a Comment