Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer time fun...

I feel like every day is "fun day" for kids. It's summer time and we have been going non stop! I took the kids to the skate park. Usually we try and do this when we are off track its nice because the older kids are in school. Unfortunately it is summer and nobody is in school.... I can't understand where all these scummy kids come from??? Yuck... They range in ages 6 to 19 It's sad to look at these kids and think what losers... but its true, sad to say these kids don't have a chance. They have foul language, smoke and look so neglected .... Well needless to say we were not there long!!!! After we went and got Slurpee's.
Colton doing tricks on his scooter...
Bryson and Sawyer
Sawyer on the infamous Wiggle car!!!
We also took the kids to the Zoo. The people at the Zoo were more entertaining to watch than the animals. I almost started taking pictures of the people... really where do all these weirdos come from??? The highlight of the Zoo were: Watching the Elephant close up flipping mud on his back then turning around and taking a giant poo in front of us. (The kids are still talking about it... especially Sawyer!!!)
Playing in the lion drinking fountain that shoots water way to far... I remember it doing that when I was a kid (I guess they're never going to fix it.)
And last but not least getting the very watered down snow cones at the snack shop!!!
All the kids enjoyed their snow cones...
And the other thing we have been doing pretty much non stop is playing Lego's
This picture says it all.....

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I do hate the skate park, because of the scary looking kids there, but the rest sounds fun.

Melissa said...

Summer is so fun.I would love to be a kid again and play hard all day.

susan said...

Love those carefree summer days---great memories you're creating!