Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Day At The Beach

Yesterday our family went to the Beach.... The Day Break Beach that is less than 10 minutes from our house....
The kids all had so much fun playing in the sand and making castles and moats
Right when we got there we saw some of our friends from our neighborhood. It was fun for the kids to all play and work together.
Colton loved the wave runner.
Sawyer and Daddy playing in the sand.
Sawyer and BrysonZachary
Colton
Sawyer

We had such a fun day.... I felt like I was on vacation!!! Who would of know South Jordan has a beach???? I have a feeling this is my new hang out for the rest of the summer!!!!

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow that looks fun, I had no idea....did you find any seashells?

Karen said...

I wish... That would of made it more perfect!!!

Melissa said...

That's awesome. When I first saw your blog I thought you were in Cali. That is so fun! What a great place to take beach pictures too if you're on a budget. (like me)

Rebecca said...

One more thing....when I looked at the pictures, I was a bit confused.......I saw the mountains, and thought, where would they go to the ocean where they could see mountains?????

Carson said...

Looks like a great family day!

Jennybug said...

Next time bring Grandma Kathy, and then the kids will find all kinds of rare and exotic seashells. I am excited to go check this out with you.

Brittany said...

Oh! Our family loves that beach too! We need to get one of those "waverunners."

Lizzy Hortin said...

Wow I had no idea daybreak had a little beach! I went there last year when they were still developing it, I'll have to go check it out again this year!