
While driving to Saint George, Colton asked "How do you know how to drive to Saint George?" Ben told him "Because I've been there before!" I then added "All you have to do to drive to Saint George is stay on this road and it will take you there."
Then Colton said "So there are NO turns and you just stay on this road.... So you can just go to sleep?"
Ben and I both laughed..... If it were only that easy!
We then explained to him you can't sleep and drive at the same time...
3 comments:
I hope you don't let your kids drive the car that could be really scary.
That is soooooo funny! Good thing Colton won't be 16 for a bit.
Ha ha ery cute. Wow I wish we really could sleep and drive, i always wish I were sleeping when I 'm driving to work.
Post a Comment