Saturday, August 1, 2009

He loves me....

Today Ben was driving past the bakery and decided to bring home a cake for me. This isn't just any cake.... This is THE CAKE... The CAKE I love, The best CAKE in world, The CAKE that I have had for every birthday since I was 8 (except for the times they have been closed on my birthday and I didn't make prior arrangement to freeze one) Any way I was so surprised when he came in holding the box.... (This box to me is like a little blue Tiffany's box to most girls....) I had CAKE for breakfast, CAKE for a snack, CAKE for lunch, CAKE for another snack and CAKE for dinner.... The cake is gone!!! Then about 9:30 Ben and I went to Cafe Rio. I am so glad this bakery is no where near where I live... CAKE days are not good for your diet!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm happy you're catching up. That is so sweet of Ben to bring you a random cake! Anyway I need to go see the new giraffe it looks so cute. And about the penguin(they are my favorite animal) it makes me sad to see them in cages. They need a nice new place to live!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Karen!!!!! I remember the day you were born. Seems like yesterday to me.