
We went up to
Cecret Lake, It was such a fun hike and so very beautiful. The kids had so much fun and love to be out hiking and exploring. Once again
Bryson was my little helper and held my hand "Because I always get so scared!!!" We took a ton of fun pictures... using the self timer on my camera... they turned out pretty fun....



Bryson picked me a little bouquet of flowers on the way down from the lake. He wanted me to take them home and plant them in my garden. I told him "We should find a good place to leave them in the
mountains and then next time we come we can look and see if they are still there."
I thought it was funny when Zach whispered to me "Duh, Mom you just don't want them..." I was glad Zach whispered so my secret wouldn't be out!!!


This boy just melts my heart!!!

The kids loved this picture.... and that
Ben's feet were so BIG.
Bryson falling of the cliff....
ahhhhhh
We had a great time!!! Thanks
Reschke family for sharing this fun place with us!!!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun family outing!
Post a Comment