Sunday, August 30, 2009
Water, Water, Water
I was out watering the lawn and before I new it.... We were having the trashiest water party ever.... (Once again I dropped the ball this year on buying a swim pool or Slip N' Slide.) It was so hot and the kids wanted to play in the water so bad.
At first they were running under the hose in five minutes everyone had their swimsuits on and pulled all sorts of random things out of the garage....(my favorite is the sled!!!)
Sawyer had a really fun time running around pulling the sled behind him!!!
Being really clever I pulled out a tarp (It turned out to be a wonderful Slip N' Slide) The most interesting thing about the day was the weird grumpy old guy that lives across the street, who will do anything he can to avoid looking or waving at you actually smiled.....
He was probably happy someones yard looked more trashier than his!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha this looks fun, we have had a few of those last minute water fights/parties too. They are the best.
That's the best when those grumpy old men actually smile! That sled picture is so cute ha ha!
Post a Comment