Ann helped me make the frosting and get the base of the cake all frosted.
We then mixed up all the colors of frosting.
I am so excited that I decorated the cake all myself!!!! I can't believe how good it turned out!!!
I asked Bryson what his favorite part of Kendra's Party was???? And he said "The Bounce House!" I then said "Well what about the cake? Did you like that?" He then said "Mom, I really liked your cake and you did a really good job but, I don't want one like that for my birthday!!! OK." I just love that boy he is so tender hearted and thoughtful.... If you have a little girl who needs a Barbie Cake.... Let me know I'm going into business!!!
Thanks Ann for teaching me how to decorate cakes!!! I had so much fun!!!

5 comments:
Your Barbie Cake turned out great!
What a fun cake I always wanted one like that!
KAREN your cake looks wonderful good job. You could always make Zach a Ken doll cake Im sure him and his friends would love that j/k
Thanks everyone!!!
That really is an awesome cake! I bet Kendra loved it!
Post a Comment