Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Birthday Eve....
All my kids have been so excited for my birthday. I hung up a birthday banner and Bryson has been counting down the days.... Every morning when he wakes up he will tell me how many days till my Birthday. Today was a great day. I went to a few stores with my mom, went to the scrapbook store and worked and then went to lunch. I knew it would be a long shot but I just wanted to stop by THE BAKERY and see if they were open.... To my surprise they were! So, I bought myself a cake and put extra roses on it.
I was going to try and save it for my Birthday.... but, I just couldn't!!! So, I let the kids "talk" me into eating it tonight. It was the best cake I have ever had in my whole life!!!! Birthday Eve turned out great... It's so fun being an adult and getting to do what ever you want!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think thats a good idea to eat your cake on your bithday eve anyway! The actual day is always so hectic, I wish I had some of that cake right now it looks sooo good!
Post a Comment