Friday, August 28, 2009

Where did Summer go?

I am missing those days when I could sleep in till 10:00 and stay in my jammies then get everyone in there swimsuits and head to the pool.

I am missing my break from Scouts....Early out Day.... Carpool..... Crazy Fridays!!!!

I am missing those summer nights when you could stay out past 10:00 watching kids ride bikes and talking with neighbors.

I am missing those nights when there was no homework.... Spelling test or reading!!!

Why is life so hectic and how can I simplify???? With out cutting anything out????

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Summer goes by way too fast. I went to Costco today and they actually had Christmas stuff out. Now that's crazy!

Lizzy Hortin said...

When my life gets crazy and hectic, I like to plan something fun and then I have that to look forward to and it makes everything else a little easier to ge through.