Monday, August 24, 2009

Wimpy Kid

Zach is a reader. I bought the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series for him and he loves it!!!
He came home from football practice and read. He woke up early and read. He took his book to school and when I picked him up from school he was reading!!!! I am so excited no more begging him to read!!!! I am now on the look out for amazing 4th grade level books!!! I actually read the books to and got a lot of great laughs!!! It was such a cute book and I loved all the little picture in it!!! It's fun now that me and Zach can talk about whats going on in the book together.....

3 comments:

Carson said...

That is so great that zach loves to read and he found a book that he loves!

Rebecca said...

yaaahhh Zach!

Lizzy Hortin said...

What a funny book! It looks cute though!