

We watched Baby Luke while Melissa and Mike went to the Hospital to have Baby Matthew or as Sawyer calls him "Baby Ma-cue" Everyone was so excited especially Zach, he absolutely loves babies!!! Right when he found out we were going to watch Luke he said "I call sleeping with Luke!" It was about 9:00 and I decided it was time for Luke to go to bed. Zach said "Goodnight, I'm sleeping with Luke!" (Football practice started this week and he was tired!!!) I tried to explain to Zach that you don't really sleep with babies..... But, he wanted to so bad, so I put Luke and Zach in the crib and told them goodnight!!! It was about 11:00 when I went in to peek at them.... Poor Luke was all scrunched up in the corner right in the nook of Zach's legs. I told Ben we should get Zach out.... But, Ben said "Just to leave them alone." At about 1:00 in the morning I heard Luke scream. I went and gave Zach the boot and told him to go get in his own bed.... I changed Luke, gave him a little bottle and put him back in bed! It was so funny when I layed him down.... He just sprawled out and was so happy to have some space to sleep!!!!


Zach asked me "Why baby Luke was orange?" I told him he was tan!!!! Man, my kids are whiteys!!!
Around 7:45 we got a text from Mike with a picture of Baby Matthew. I showed all my kids.....
Bryson said "That's not fair, why does Mike get two babies????"
Our new little cousin Matthew the day he came home from the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment