Zach's Tackle....
Almost there....
He's got him....
and he's down!!!!
Way to go Zach!!!!
After Zach's game we came home real fast grabbed something to eat and then we were off to Coltons game he had to be there at 11:45 and his started at 12:30. This is what my boys do on the sideline.... I call it the Petersen Pile.... Sawyer and Bryson thought they were so cool wearing Zach's old jerseys....
Colton played a great game and had a lot of really good tackles he even ran the ball and made his first touch down of the season!!! Way to go Colton!
I was glad I happened to be in the right the spot to get these pictures!
I was so excited when Colton got his first touch down!!!
Colton's team also played Herriman and they won!!!!
Go Bingham!!!

4 comments:
Go BIngham! Awesome pictures!
Go Bingham! Thats so fun that both your boys love playing football and for the right team! I love the picture of all of them in their Bingham wear.
Uh oh Bingham kids. So they will have NFL offers in what 2 years?
I hope so!!!
Post a Comment