We walked up to the school and he played on the little playground for a few minutes. He met some of his friends that he knew from the neighborhood and even asked some kids he didn't know if they would be his friends. Then the teacher came out and asked them to line up.
That is my little boy right in the middle of all the girls.... Then it was time to go into the school. I was so happy that Bryson was so happy..... If he would of been sad, I would have had a melt down (I would have probably took him home, then I would have to home school him.... then he would have been..... well, we all know how home schooled kids are!!!! Need I say more.... I am just happy he was so excited!!!
As soon as Bryson went inside I hurried home...... I had a little over two hours to make the famous bus cake!!!
I am so happy that Sawyer can be home and keep me company! He helped me decorate the bus cake. Every year when my kids start Kindergarten while they are at school I make them a bus cake! (This was Jenny's cute idea I copied) When they come home they are so excited to see how it turned out! This year I let Sawyer decorate his own little bus, he also put all the candy on the big bus cake!!! Didn't he do an amazing job! We finished and got everything cleaned up and had plenty of time to shower and get ready!!! Wow, how things have changed since I made that first cake.....Bryson was so happy when he came home he said "I had fun and we went and played on the big playground but only for 1 second and that was really short!" (I might have to call the teacher.... one second??? that is ridiculous!)
I was trying to get the perfect smiley picture so right when I took this one I said "Pooh, Pooh Pants."
and I wonder where Sawyer gets his naughty talk from???
Happy First Day of Kindergarten!!!!

3 comments:
Karen these are the cutest pictures. I love these little boys. I am so glad Bryson likes school. What a cutie!
thanks Mom..... You know anytime you say pooh pooh your bound to get a great smile out of a little boy!
What a cute little cake you are so creative and such a fun Mom!
Post a Comment