

Most parents have to fight their kids to eat broccoli..... Me, I have to stops my kids from fighting over the broccoli!!! I had just got home from the store and the kids were unpacking the groceries, before I knew it Sawyer was eating the broccoli stalk..... I thought it was so funny I just had to grab my camera.... Then Bryson asked "Mom, did you buy a big broccoli for me?" I told him "No, but we could cut it in half!" That was not good enough for him, he wanted a big broccoli all to him self..... Then he got really mad when I took a picture of him crying on the floor.... (I just had to do it, nobody would ever beleive me that my kids were crying and fighting over broccoli!) Next time I go to the store I will for sure buy two stalks of broccoli! I should have known better.... That is Bryson's favorite food!!! Sometimes I wonder if these are even my kids?????
Cute little broccoli boy!!!
2 comments:
Crying for Broccoli? It is good you have the picture for proof!
That is so funny. I bet there aren't a lot of kids that fight over broccoli!
Post a Comment