Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me.....

My entire life people (mostly in my family) have made fun of my hands.... Because sometimes they are really awkward and are straight up in the air..... This happened a lot when I was little and sometimes even now. I was cleaning and ran across this picture of me.... I couldn't help but laugh!!! Now I know no matter how hard I try not to have awkward hands, that maybe it was just something I was born with....... I have never seen another new born baby picture quite like this.... I think I am pretty cute baby too (regardless of what Ben thinks)

 Happy Birthday to me!!!!

4 comments:

Carson said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Kathy said...

Karen I think you were a cute baby too. maybe the lady that took the photo scared you. Cause when babies feel unsecure as new borns they throw their hands in the air.
I love you just the way you are...........lov mom
Happy Birthday.........

Melissa said...

Hope you had a great Birthday! If if makes you feel better, I've never noticed anything funny or different about your hands at all!

Rebecca said...

Ohhhhhhh. I think you were a very cute little baby! Turst me I was there and saw you in person! I also have never noticed anything weird about your hands.